Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to the New Year!

I resolve to be a healthier and happier person.  I am ready for a change, ready to be more healthy, more happy and more fun.  I will be more organized and spend less time harried and angry.  I will focus on educating my children well.  I will choose to do this.  I will choose to be happy. I will spend less time worrying about things that don't matter and more time being me.  I will enjoy my children and my life, and make choices so that I will be able to spend more time on this earth with them.  I will choose to be myself at all times, and not be concerned about how others see me.  I will choose to be the best role model I can for my children.  Let me say it again:


     WILL 
             CHOOSE 
                              TO 
                                    BE
  HAPPY!!!  

This is my resolution - to be healthier, happier, less stressed, more organized and more ME!
Oh yeah, and to eat less butter . . .

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately for me, butter is like a trigger food. I eat buttery, want crunchy, then cheesy, then salty and before you know it I ate an entire pan of baked mac and cheese!

    ReplyDelete