Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

So yesterday a holiday, today a snow day.  Possible snow day again on Friday.  I am still sticking to my resolutions, and getting a lot done with the kiddos.  We are learning about habitats this week.  Today we learned about Venn Diagrams.  It amazes me what they can understand and absorb.  Unfortunately a lot of heavy duty cleaning I wanted to do has had to be put on hold due to the fact that I fell and injured my neck on Sunday.  Luckily Rich has been super helpful.  I am feeling better, but it still really hurts.   Tomorrow should be better.  At least the house was pretty clean to start with.  I made spelt bread and spelt pita today, we made delicious Greek food for dinner, and CJ and Eliza enjoyed helping.  We have been playing Hungry Hungry Hippos, and we watched Howl's Moving Castle as a treat.  It has been a very nice few days, and today was quiet.  The kiddos really miss Mason though, and so do I.  We are looking forward to having a "normal" week.  Maybe next week we will have no snow days.  I already have most of my lesson plans done for next week.  I just feel so much less stressed, and more able to accomplish things lately.  Here is to hoping that lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment