Monday, October 25, 2010

Meh Monday

I don't even know what to say about today.  Nobody was bad, but everyone is tired, and the kids and Rich aren't feeling well.  I don't know if it is allergies or what, but they are definitely sick.  We were able to do our black poster, our number poster, find rectangles all over the house, count out the number four, review our letter D poster, do some tracing and writing, and read all about bats.  Sue and McKenzee came over to do school with us today, and she is great at writing some of her letters.  I think she was tired too, though, and a bit shy.  We talked a bit about Halloween and read several Halloween books.  I worked with each kiddo, doing hand over hand writing for each letter we have done so far.  We talked about bats, and what we know about them.  We watched Stellaluna on storyline online again, along with Harry the Dirty Dog, for the letter D.  We watched the letter D video on starfall.  We kept busy, and everyone is tired tonight.  I had to make a spaghetti pie for my parents, dinner for all of us, bread for the week, and grapenut pudding for dessert.  I also needed to do laundry and some other things as well.  So I am just tired.  Early to bed tonight, and tomorrow we have some other cool things to do.  Off to bath and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment