Friday, October 8, 2010

It was a busy and lovely day.  Before playgroup we reviewed everything we did this week, and did an apple sorting activity.  They were able to sort by size, by color, and to put them in order of size.  They colored and traced this weeks letter, number and shape.  Then we went to playgroup where they all played extremely well with the other kids.  I was thrilled, because CJ usually hates to do any craft project, but Mason wanted to, so CJ actually sat and painted, and made a puppet.  It was great.  Eliza painted 4 leaves.  She painted for at least 20 minutes.  After playgroup we went to see the alpacas, which unfortunately were never out to see today.  So instead we went to the playground so they could run around outside and get some fresh air.  I ran into someone I went to grammar school with, and her daughters played with CJ, Eliza and Mason.  We came home, ate lunch and everyone had a nap, and I did some cleaning, which I have been neglecting a bit too much this week.  When Rich got home we went to get grinders for dinner and pick my mom up at work.  We had time for me to run into the library to get some books for next week's lessons, and a DVD, They Might Be Giants, Here Come the ABC's.  I am looking forward to the long weekend, and some great Walktober activities.  Monday we are going to a Bison farm, to start our B week.  That will be quite a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment