Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One of Those Days

The kids were pretty good most of the day today, and I was able to spend some good time with each one individually.  Unfortunately, I also had the dropsies.  I broke a bowl, I kept dropping things, and making more work for myself whenever I tried to do something.  I sprayed myself with the sink sprayer, and dropped food on the floor.  It was quite annoying.  The kids helped me clean up, and spent some time with their Meme and Pepe after dinner.  I am thrilled with the amount of work I did with the kids, but I may need to focus some more on housework tomorrow, as I have a lot to do before the weekend.  I also want to get some batches of cookie dough in the freezer for Christmas.  It helps to get some done ahead. 

Today we made elephant finger puppets, and read about extinct animals.  We practiced the letter E sound, and counted five things.  We practiced writing and colors, and had a very productive day.  Tomorrow I hope I can be half as productive as the kids.  Off to get some more work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment