Monday, February 7, 2011

Delirious Days

So Friday night we finally came down with the dreaded sickness.  I don't know if it the flu or a nasty nasty cold, but Eliza and I have been fighting high fevers for a few days.  I spent Saturday on the couch in and out of it, and today I held Eliza all day on the couch under a blanket.  Luckily CJ just has some minor sniffles, but Rich and I both have the lung racking cough that won't stop.  It feels like being stabbed in the chest and you get woozy a bit when you cough.  Yeah that kind of sickness.  Ick is all I have to say.  So our school for this week will entail reading books, watching our favorite movies, and learning what types of medicine work.  We will learn how much I can get done in the house when standing for more than 15 minutes makes me dizzy.  We will see how much soup we can all stand to eat, and hopefully we will learn how quickly we can all recover from this ickiness.  This has been such a rough winter.  Rich never NEVER gets sick and has been sick more this winter than he has in the past 15 years.  Unpleasant doesn't even begin to cover it.  I wish you all health and no more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment